Town of Chilton
Plan Commission Meeting
Location: Town of Chilton town hall
Date: Monday, August 29, 2011
Time 7:00 p.m.
1. Call meeting to order
2. Roll Call and Pledge of Allegiance
3. Confirm meeting posted, approval of August 1, 2011 minutes
4. Public / other comments and discussion. Limit 3 minutes per person
5. Review, discuss, and take any action needed on the problems identified by DATCP with the Towns proposed “Zoning Map” and proposed zoning ordinance
6. Discuss and possibly recommend to the Town Board changes to the “Preferred Land Use Map”.
7. Discuss and possibly recommend to the Town Board changes to the proposed “Zoning Map” and proposed zoning ordinance.
*A quorum of Town Board members may be present at this meeting, but no Town Board action will be taken.
NOTE: Requests from persons with disabilities who need assistance to participate in this meeting should be made to the Town Office at (920-849-4720) with as much advance notice as possible.
Peter Gambsky, Secretary
Dated: August 22, 2011
Time: 9:00 a.m.