Town of Chilton
Thursday, November 17, 2011
Meetings @ 8:00 p.m. Town Hall
The Town Board will hold a PUBLIC HEARING on the proposed 2012 budget.
Immediately following, a Town Meeting of the electors of the Town of Chilton will be held for the following purposes:
1. To adopt the Town tax levy to be paid in 2012 pursuant to Section 60.10(1) of the Wisconsin Statutes.
2. To approve the total highway expenditures pursuant to Section 81.01(3) of the Wisconsin Statutes.
TOWN BOARD AGENDA
1. Call to order
2. Roll Call and Pledge of Allegiance
3. Adopt the 2012 budget
4. Approval of minutes
5. Treasurers report
6. Approval of bills
8. Approve taking ownership of 600’ of Short Road from City of Chilton
9. Approval of Grievance policy
10.Approval of fire extinguisher maintenance contract
11.Approval of any CSM or driveway permits
NOTE: Requests from persons with disabilities who need assistance to participate in this meeting should be made to the Town Office at (849-4720) with as much advance notice as possible.
Doug Koffarnus, Clerk
Time: 10:00 a.m.