The Town of Chilton’s Annual Meetingwill be held on
Monday, April 24, 2017 in the Town Hall at 8:00 P.M.
1. Call meeting to order
2. Roll call and Pledge of Allegiance
3. Approve 2016 Annual Town Meeting minutes
4. Representative from Raymond James presentation/report
5. Review and approve 2016 annual report
6. Review Community Fund Drive
7. Landfill update – Including extended hours for construction
8. Recycle programs
9. Well testing
10. Discussion of road maintenance
11. Discussion of making Clerk and/or Treasurer appointed positions
12. Anything that may legally be brought forward at this meeting
13. Set date for 2018 Annual Meeting
NOTE: Requests from persons with disabilities who need assistance to participate in this meeting should be made to the Town Office at (920-849-4720) with as much advance notice as possible.
Dated: April 17, 2016
Time: 5:00 p.m.
Doug Koffarnus, Clerk