Town of Chilton
Public Hearing /
Plan Commission Meeting
Location: Town of Chilton Town Hall
Date: Tuesday, June 6, 2017
Time 7:00 p.m.
1. Call meeting to order
2. Roll Call and Pledge of Allegiance
3. Confirm meeting posted
4. Approval of June 27, 2016 minutes
5. Public / other comments and discussion. Limit 3 minutes per person
6. Discuss a Conditional Use Permit for near N5495 Twain Road, and make a motion to approve or disapprove
7. Discuss a Conditional Use Permit for near W2937 Killsnake Road, and make a motion to approve or disapprove
8. Discuss a Conditional Use Permit for N4247 Cty Hwy BB, and make a motion to approve or disapprove
*A quorum of Town Board members may be present at this meeting, but no Town Board action will be taken.
NOTE: Requests from persons with disabilities who need assistance to participate in this meeting should be made to the Town Office at (920-849-4720) with as much advance notice as possible.
Peter Gambsky, Secretary
Dated: May 25, 2017