Town of Chilton
Town Board Meeting
Thursday, March 16, 2017
5:45 P.M. @ Town Hall
This meeting may go into closed session pursuant to Wisconsin State Statute 19.85(1)[c], and immediately reconvene into open session.
1. Call meeting to order
2. Pledge of Allegiance and roll call
3. Verify meeting was properly posted
4. Interview candidates for lead road patrolman position
5. Approval of hiring lead road patrolman
6. Amend employee handbook if necessary
Requests from persons with disabilities who need assistance to participate in this meeting should be made to the Town of Chilton Office (920-849-4720) with as much advance notice as possible.
Doug Koffarnus, Clerk
Dated: March 14, 2017
Time: 1:15 pm