Town of Chilton
Monday, November 13, 2017
Meetings @ 8:00 p.m.
Chilton Town Hall
The Town Board will hold a Public Hearing on the proposed 2018 budget on Monday, November 13, 2017 at 8:00 p.m.
Immediately following, a Town Meeting of the electors of the Town of Chilton will be held for the following purposes:
1. To adopt the Town Tax Levy to be paid in 2018 pursuant to Section 60.10(1)(a) of the Wisconsin Statutes.
2. To approve the total 2018 highway expenditures pursuant to Section 81.01(3) of the Wisconsin Statutes.
TOWN BOARD MEETING
1. Call to order
2. Public Comments – 3Minutes/Person – 30 minutes total allocated
3. Adopt the 2018 budget
4. Approval of minutes
5. Treasurers report
6. Approval of bills
8. Approval to hire Jeff Sanders of Community Planning & Consulting as an
on-call Zoning Administrator
9. Approval of any CSM’s, Conditional Use or Driveway permits
NOTE: Requests from persons with disabilities who need assistance to participate in these meetings should be made to the Town Office at (920-849-4720) with as much advance notice as possible.
Doug Koffarnus, Clerk
Time: 10:00 a.m.